The Interagency Arctic Research Policy Committee (IARPC) Collaborations team meetings occur monthly. A synopsis of May Collaboration Team meetings is now available. An IARPC account is required to access the online synopsis. To request an IARPC account, go to the account request webpage. The Interagency Arctic Research Policy Committee created IARPC Collaborations to connect Federal government and non-Federal government researchers and other stakeholders to work together to solve the hard problems laid out in its 5-year Research Plan. IARPC Collaborations is open to anyone to contribute. New contributors may request an account.
Upcoming IARPC collaboration team meetings include:
- 1 July (3:00-4:00 p.m. EDT): Coastal Resilience Collaboration Team Meeting
- 14 July (2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT): Permafrost Collaboration Team Meeting
- 16 July (2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT): Terrestrial Ecosystems Collaboration Team Meeting
- 21 July (2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT): Health and Wellbeing Collaboration Team Meeting
- 22 July (2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT): Marine Ecosystems Collaboration Team Meeting
More information with updated meeting agendas can be found online.