Polar and Alpine Events Calendar
To Friday 27 May 2022
The next ESA Living Planet Symposium will take place from 23-27 May 2022 in Bonn, Germany.
Please note the extended deadline, of 10 December, to submit abstracts for ESA’s forthcoming Living Planet Symposium 2022 (#LPS22) at the World Conference Centre, in Bonn, Germany on 23–27 May 2022 (See: https://lps22.esa.int/)
In the LPS22 Programme you will find the following Polar and Cryosphere Science Theme sessions:
- A9.01 Continuity in Cryosphere observations: from CryoSat to CRISTAL
- A9.02 CRYO2ICE: a multi-sensor approach to Earth science
- A9.03 The NASA-ESA Arctic Methane and Permafrost Challenge (AMPAC) Initiative
- A9.04 Mass Balance of the Cryosphere - Session on Results
- A9.05 Measuring mountain glacier changes from space
- A9.06 Sea Ice Remote Sensing
- A9.07 Advancements in Remote Sensing of Seasonal Snow
Before submitting an abstract you are invited to consult the scientific session descriptions of each of these sessions in the preliminary programme, under the Polar Science and Cryosphere Theme.
Abstract submission portal
Please note the final deadline of 10 December 2021 for abstract submissions. A submission fee of 75 euros (25 euros for students) will apply for each abstract.
Notification of abstract acceptance: second half of February 2022
Deadline for registration: 30 April 2022