With so many events and projects being organized within the APECS network, it is important for all committees to regularly report on their activities so we can keep our members and partners updated about them. Here are some important form that APECS National Committees should fill out on a regular basis:
1) When you are starting to organize a new event: let us know about it by filling out this form so we can add it to the APECS Event list.
2) Do you need some financial support for organizing your event? APECS has some very limited financial support that every National Committees can apply for once a year. Applications are processed on a first comes, first served basis as long as funds are available. The guidelines for this funding you will find here and the applications form is here. APECS is working on a limited budget, hence APECS may only provide partial support of an event.
3) After an event or project is completed, fill out this form to let our members and partners know how it went. You can also use this form, if you want to give a progress update on a longer series of events or longer-term project.
4) APECS is publishing its Annual Report at the end of the year. To make sure we include all the activities of our National Committees, please submit two times a year your updates. The 2 reporting periods and links to the relevant forms are:
- Link to Reporting form 1 (Reporting Period October - February) - Reporting Deadline on 1 March
- Link to Reporting form 2 (Reporting Period March - September) - Reporting Deadline on 1 September