During the APECS International Polar Week 20 - 26 March 2017, we are organising a photo competition, PolarPeople, where everyone will be able to vote for the best photo in three different categories
- 1- PolarPeople in action;
- 2- PolarPelople at home;
- 3- PolarPeople & wildlife.
To participate, you have to be an APECS member ; each member can submit up to two original photos. How to submit a photo:
- Pick your best photos (up to 2) that fit one of the three themes; each must have at least one person in the photo.
- Name, affiliation, and email of the photographer
- Where and when the photo was taken
- What category you want to submit your photo to
- A short description of your picture (150-characters maximum).
- Spread the word about the International Polar Week and hope that your photo gets the most votes!
The deadline for submission will be the 22th of March, midnight Alaska time (GMT -9). The vote will take place during the Polar Week and the photo getting the most votes in each category will be the winner! Before submitting please read the rules and regulations.