- CV (max 2 page)
- Expression of interest letter of maximum 2 pages detailing your
- Research background and how it is relevant to the course
- Reasons why you are interested in attending the course and how it can benefit your research career
- Your estimated travel costs to Abisko (and if you want to apply for travel support from the course organisers)
- Indication if your research project is funded by or part of the APPLICATE project or not.
- Any other relevant information
Only complete application including all the above information will be accepted. Registration deadline is on 15 September 2017. Successful applicants will be contacted by 9 October 2017.
Registration fee for the Polar Prediction School 2018 will be approximately 700 Euros. It includes all accommodation, food and other fees / costs at the station. Travel to the station is not included in the registration fee. Limited support for travel and registration costs may be available and will be distributed to accepted participants.